Growing older and wiser means knowing exactly what you want. Selecting an assisted living community that meets your needs and fits your lifestyle is an important decision. Whether you’re making that decision for yourself or for a loved one, there is wisdom in choosing Pines of Sarasota Assisted Living – where our number one goal is to connect residents and families to a community dedicated to individual wellness.
At Pines, we strive to keep residents’ independence intact while simultaneously delivering quality, compassionate care that is provided with respect and integrity. Pines provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to those struggling alone at home.
Residents have the opportunity to:
• Live in a private apartment. Each apartment featuring a private bathroom.
• Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Staff are on-duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Meals, housekeeping and laundry included.
• Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
• Our emphasis is on providing residents with the love, compassion and dignity they deserve and on helping each resident maintain as much independence as possible for as long as possible.
Pines provides the assistance you need to maintain the independence you desire.*Pines of Sarasota Assisted Living is currently not accepting new residents due to remodel. To speak to the Administrator about our Wait List and future tours please call Marilyn Jacobs at 941-356-3009.