A LEGACY OF COMPASSIONATE CARE
Our vision is to continue to be the preeminent provider in the fields of rehabilitation, geriatric care, education and support. So it has been since we opened our doors in 1948, thanks to the recognition by The Kiwanis Club of Sarasota of the need to open a nursing home for Sarasota's elderly in poor health and with limited incomes. They raised funds to purchase property and opened two residence halls and a dining room there. Today, the not-for-profit Pines of Sarasota resides on a 25-acre campus with 19 buildings, offering capacity for 243 residents, and over 400 employees.